Sunday, January 8, 2012

Herbed Veggie Dip

I have very few photos for this recipe.  Please don't let my shortcomings keep you from making this dip.

I received this recipe as a wedding gift, along with a beautiful chip and dip serving dish, from a special family friend.  And I've been making it ever since, and it's eaten up everywhere I take it.

It's very delicious with fresh veggies and Bugles.

Bugles are random, I realize.  But somehow they just work with this dip.  Just so you know.


Here's what you need.  Some dried spices.

Dump the spices into a bowl with some mayo and sour cream.


How bad can that be?

Stir it up, let the flavors blend, and serve it with raw veggies on a UK platter.

Herbed Veggie Dip


2 T dried onion
1 T dried dill weed
1 T dried parsley
1 T dried chives
1 T Beau Monde Seasoning
1 1/2 cups sour cream
1 1/2 cups mayonnaise

Stir ingredients together.  Chill for at least two hours to allow the flavors to blend, and serve with Bugle chips, sliced cucumbers, grape tomatoes, broccoli florets, baby carrots and red bell pepper strips.

No comments: