Tuesday, June 14, 2011

I was a Guest Blogger on Bethany's Book Blog!

When my friend Bethany asked me to guest blog on her site, I absolutely loved the idea! 

Bethany's Book Blog is...well, it's a book blog.  Bethany is in competition with her husband to see who can read the most books this year.  I love competition.  Sorry Scott, but I'm rooting for Bethany. 

You can read my book review of Love & War (by Stasi & John Eldredge) here.

Be sure to check back to Bethany's blog - I have loved reading her book reviews!  I have already read two of the books that she has reviewed on her blog and loved them both.

Watch for Bethany's guest post on Pithy's Kitchen later this week...she made a family recipe that I can't wait to try!  I'm not going to tell you what her recipe is yet though...you'll just have to come back and see it later this week!

Thanks ya'll!

3 comments:

John Pinkston said...

Awww! I love your blog and now I love Bethany's blog...you all are so entertaining! I also recommend Love and War and anything written by John Eldredge.

Elizabeth said...

That's so sweet, Katie! Thanks! :)

Bethany said...

Thank you, Katie. That is very sweet. I hope you'll visit my blog occassionally! :)