Thursday, January 3, 2013

White Chocolate Snack Mix

I have a few things to tell you about this really delicious and insanely easy snack mix.


My sweet big girl made me a present in Sunday school.


It was this snack mix.  She made it with her class.


She was so proud.

I ate it for breakfast on Monday morning.


I didn't share it with my husband.

Don't judge.


My big girl loves giving me presents.

What kid doesn't?


After I ate the baggie of snack mix she brought me, I went out and bought Chex.

It was the only ingredient I didn't already have in my pantry.


In other news, did you know that almond bark contains no actual almonds?  Who else thinks this is dumb?


Because I'm compulsive, you see, I needed to make more of this snack mix.

My big girl helped.



She loves to help.


Love that girl.


Love this snack mix.

White Chocolate Snack Mix

3 cups pretzels
6 cups Cheerios (I used multi-grain but plain would be good too)
5 cups Chex (I used corn Chex, but any flavor/combo would be good)
12 oz. bag plain M&M's
16 oz. package almond bark

Melt the almond bark in 30-second increments in a large bowl in the microwave. Stir until smooth.  Add remaining ingredients.  Stir until coated.  Spread on wax paper to dry.  Store in a Ziploc baggie.

No comments: